The Coda Community Support Services Team is here to help! You can find us on the 12th floor East, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Our helpline is (404) 374-7378 or email@example.com.
Our team is here to support the students, faculty and staff within the Coda Building and to ensure smooth operations for Georgia Tech spaces.
The services we provide include:
- Assistance with building operational issues
- Assistance and space reservations for events and meetings at Coda
- Building access questions and issues
- Building walkthroughs
- Digital signage management (non-GTRI screens)
- Electrical device / battery recycling
- Lockouts / keys / physical access questions or issues
- Mail and package pickup
- Notary services (Tu/Fr, 8-2,3-5)
- Parking space management for 2 Coda Building spaces (subject to reservation)
- Printer / copier management for multi-function stations on each floor
- Administrative support functions for academic neighborhoods
- Administrative Team
- Administrative Professionals, Sharon Green and John M. DuConge'
- Building Management Team
- Building Management Lead, Alex Ortiz
- Building Representative, Scott Hayes
- Team Lead
- Exec. Director for Sustainability and Building Operations, JulieAnne Williamson