Things to Know:
- Coda Building rooms are available to Georgia Tech community members, for Georgia Tech events.
- Event and meeting spaces are available during general business hours, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
- For support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to work on options to meet your needs.
- For meetings with catering, the caterer's certificate of insurance (COI) with minimum building insurance requirements will be needed by the landlord for building access. (Contact email@example.com for questions.)
Are you an external entity wanting to have an event at Georgia Tech? Click here for a list of units with rentable spaces on campus.
Georgia Tech Coda residents have several options for meetings during general business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm):
- The Atrium - 9th floor- Reservation- Atrium Events Requests
- Seats 80 maximum (auditorium setup with bleachers extended)
- Seats 20-28 at small tables, classroom style, or U-shape
- Room setup options with photos
- A/V provided
- 3-story room with panoramic views of North, East and West Midtown
- Available bleacher seating
- Two long console tables for buffets
- Email the CSS team to discuss availability and setup
- Requires access to the Coda building / elevators
- GT Conference Centers- Reservations- Reserving Coda Conference Rooms 1-3-2023-2
- Can be directly booked through Outlook (search under Location for "Coda..." to find available options)
- Require access to Coda building / elevators
- 9th floor: Underwood (seats 6); Ansley (14); Home Park (16); Atlantic (24)
- 10th floor: West End (6); Adair (14); Bolton (16); Vinings (24)
- 11th floor: Briarcliff (6); Lindbergh (14); Brookhaven (16); Druid Hills (24)
- 12th floor: Five Points (14); Midtown (24)
- 13th floor: Candler (6); Glenwood (14); Cabbagetown (16); Grant Park (24)
- The Portman Building also offers seven conference rooms on floors 1 and 2 of the Coda Building for business meetings. The CSS team can help book these spaces within 30 days of a meeting. More information on these conference rooms can be found on the Portman Holding website.
Please let the Coda CSS team know if you are using catering, so that access and insurance confirmation can be arranged at least 3 business days in advance. GT Approved Catering List Contacts 1-3-2023 On-site restaurants at thecollectivefoodhall.com offer several options for attendees.