The Coda Building is located at: 756 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta, Ga. 30332. Here is how to find us:
- Driving from I-75/85 Southbound: take exit 250 (10th/14th Streets). At the end of the exit merge to your left (2nd lane from the left) to make a left hand turn onto 14th Street. In 2 blocks turn right onto Spring Street, continue 0.7 miles and Coda will be on your left, just past the Barnes and Noble Bookstore in Tech Square. Parking is available in the Coda Building deck or the Georgia Tech Tech Square parking deck immediately across Spring Street.
- Driving from I-75/85 Northbound: take exit 250, exit onto 14th Street to the East (right). Take the 2nd right onto Spring Street, continuing .7 miles and Coda will be on your left, just past the Barnes and Noble Bookstore in Tech Square. Parking is available in the Coda Building deck or the Georgia Tech Tech Square parking deck immediately across Spring Street.
- Public Transit: use Marta exit at the North Avenue Station located at 713 West Peachtree Street. This station is just south of Coda.
- Georgia Tech Stinger / Trolley: take the Yellow Express or Trolley to Tech Square, access Coda from the Spring Street. (near GT Hotel or 760 Spring Street)
- Walking from Central Campus: walk east over the 5th Street bridge, reaching Tech Square and Coda in about 15 minutes.
Parking is available for an hourly rate in the Coda garage and nearby Georgia Tech parking decks E81 (760 Spring Street) and E82 (Centergy, 5th and Williams Street).
- Coda garage parking is $2/15 minutes, max $24/day. Access Coda parking via 4th Street.
- Georgia Tech parking (E81 and E82) is hourly at $2/hour, max $15/day.
- There is also nearby metered street parking along Spring Street and 5th Street.
Visiting Georgia Tech Floors in Coda
Coda is a controlled access building reserved for tenants and collaborators of Coda.
The normal business hours for Coda are 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Coda is divided into East and South towers. Office and room numbers will usually start with an E (“East”) or S (“South”)
Tenants will be required to use their building approved ID cards to access the card readers located at the elevator lobbies.
The Tenant is responsible for ensuring access for visitors before they arrive at Coda.
Visitors-Non-Coda Tenants- must be preregistered, by a tenant of Coda, by adding them to the online Visitor Management System.
Visitors must check in/out at the Security Lobby Desk on the Lower Level upon arrival, providing a valid photo ID. Security will provide visitors a temporary visitor pass to access the elevators in the lobbies.
After-Hours Access Security Hours: 24 hours per day, 7 days per week Security Console Telephone: 404-920-2510