Coda Community Support Services (CSS)
The Coda Community Support Services Team provides operational support for the Coda Building and administrative support to academic and research neighborhoods within Coda. Meet our team and services. Our office is on 12th floor East, and we are open 8am-5pm. Need help?
- For general questions and requests, you can reach the CSS team weekdays 8am-5pm by phone (404-374-7378), email (email@example.com), or in the 12th floor East CSS suite.
- Need a location for a meeting or event? We can also help Georgia Tech Coda residents with that! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore opportunities. You can learn more about available spaces on the "Meetings @ Coda" webpage.
- Are you an external entity wanting to have a meeting at Georgia Tech? Click here for a list of campus venues that rent space.
- The ServiceNow "Coda" tile has helpful articles, guides, and information in an easy to access format. It is also the easiest way to submit service or access requests. Please check it out!
- Portman Holdings provides onsite security 24/7. The security desk is located in the Lobby, and can be reached at (404) 920-2510.
- Tours have resumed! Our GT Student Ambassadors offer tours the 3rd Friday of every semester. Check out our tours page for dates and more information.
- The Collective provides food and coffee options for Coda inhabitants and guests. A full list of vendors and menus is available online.
Coda is a first-of-its-kind offering new opportunities for researchers and research neighborhoods to collaborate. This vibrant part of Midtown Atlanta is home to a mix of businesses, partners, and Georgia Tech community members.
Coda’s innovative architecture is designed to foster an entrepreneurial experience for each occupant and visitor is heralded as a distinct offering for the Georgia Tech community.
Whether you are part of the Coda neighborhood or just visiting, we hope these pages provide critical information and links to helpful resources
- Find common questions and answers for building inhabitants, or request service
- Contact the Coda Community Services team CodaBuilding@gatech.edu
- Read up on the Coda Community Newsletters
Location & HoursCoda Building Address:
756 West Peachtree Street
Atlanta, Ga. 30332
- Business hours for Coda are: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Building security is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 470.400.3341 for more information
- Driving directions are provided on the "Find Us" page